[cs_content][cs_section parallax=”false” separator_top_type=”none” separator_top_height=”50px” separator_top_angle_point=”50″ separator_bottom_type=”none” separator_bottom_height=”50px” separator_bottom_angle_point=”50″ style=”margin: 0px;padding: 45px 0px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text]Last Updated: 09/27/2017
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you use the Sites, request more information about MessageYes services and products, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, company name, title, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
Additionally, you may sign up through our Sites to participate in an interactive demonstration of MessageYes’ message-based commerce platform (a “Demo”). If you choose to participate in a Demo, we will send you text messages with sample offers to the mobile phone number you provided simulating a typical interaction with a customer in order to demonstrate the capabilities of MessageYes’ platform. We may collect information relating to your participation in the Demo (including when you reply to any Demo offers).
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Sites
When you access or use our Sites, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Sites, including the pages you request, type of browser and operating system you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Sites.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Sites and your experience, see which areas and features of our Sites are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Sites or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Information Collected by our Sites: We and our service providers may collect information that is created or provided by you during your use of the Sites. For example, if you provide MessageYes your email address or phone number or participate in a Demo, MessageYes and its service providers may collect and maintain the text message and related data (recipient phone number, size and time of message and other transactional data), the messaging logs, traffic and routing information, and content of communications sent to you or by you to us.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources, and combine that with information we collect through our Sites.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Sites;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by MessageYes and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Sites;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, and protect the rights and property of MessageYes and others;
- Cooperate with regulatory or contractually-required requests to audit MessageYes’ records;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Additionally, if you participate in a Demo, you may respond to our text messages with keywords to prompt a specific act. The most common keywords are provided below and if you text us one of those keywords, we will use your responses for the applicable purpose listed below:
When texting “START,” we will initiate the Demo.
When texting “GO,” we will send you various Demos that you can opt-into. Once you select an option, we will text you a link to start that particular Demo (e.g. apparel, consumables, consumer products or digital content).
When texting “STOP,” you may stop the Demo and will stop receiving text messages from us relating to the Demo.
After the Demo, unless you have texted “STOP” to unsubscribe from any Demo related text messages, we may also send you text messages to follow up with you on your experience with the Demo.
Transfer of Information
Sharing of Information
- With our vendors, consultants, contractors and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on MessageYes’ behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of MessageYes or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among MessageYes and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership;
- To respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose data to assist in preventing a death or serious bodily injury; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
<p>We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.</p>
MessageYes takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. To help improve your security, we do not recommend using the Sites if your web browser is unable to create a successful secure connection (https), and we recommend that you log out of any active session when you are not using the Sites.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
You may update, correct, or delete information about you at any time by contacting us as described below. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Sites.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from MessageYes by following the instructions in those communications or by contacting us via the method(s) provided below. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about our ongoing business relations.